- In order to register please use the online registration form below.
- In case of poster presentation the abstract submission should be done separately – see Abstracts submittion menu for more information and requirements.
- The system does not allow registration payments directly. To pay the registration fee see information below.
- Young academic students have to upload proof of the student status (“name_proof.pdf/jpg”). The certificate should be issued by the University proving the current student status. The copy of the student card is not accepted.
- 12. February 2020 – Bursary application (with abstract)
- 10. March 2020 – Abstract submission
- 10. March 2020 – Early bird registration
- 01. June 2020 – Regular registration
- 01. July 2020 – Late registration
Registration fees (EUR)
What is included in the registration fee?
- Access to all scientific sessions (lectures, tutorial, laboratory practices)
- Access to commercial exhibition
- Access to poster exhibition
- Coffee and lunch breaks
- Opening Ceremony and Reception
- Participation in the concert (on Wednesday 8 July 2020)
- Full conference material including lecture materials and final programme
There are a limited number of bursaries available for graduate and PhD students and young scientists who are aged 35 (born after 01.07.1985) or younger to assist them in attending the ECS6. Special thanks to ECA and IUCr. Bursaries will be awarded to help with travel and accommodation costs, but cannot be used to pay for registration. Click here for further information.
Hotel reservations should be organised individually by the participants except the accomodation in Dormitory of Eötvös Loránd University. Recommended hotels are listed on the website. Use the code “ECS6” at booking for special price offers where indicated. The organisers have reserved a limited amount of rooms. They are sold on first come first seerved basis. Click here for further information.
- Please have the confirmation of your registration payment with you when you arrive.
- Please bring your laptop with you, we cannot provide computers on site.
- Befor the start of the school you will be informed about the list of software needed during the school. Please install them to your laptop (links will be provided).
- Registered participants can download the lecture materials in advance.
How to pay the REGISTRATION fee:
- To pay the registration fee please make a wire transfer to the bank account given below.
- A pro forma invoice will be issued after you filled the registration form. Please arrange the bank transfer accordingly. You will receive your invoice on-site.
- All fees must be paid in EUR. All banking costs should be paid by the participant.
- Please indicate in the payment comment ECS6 + Invoice number + Participant(s) name(s). In the absence of this information we can not identify who the registration fee belongs to thus we are unable to register you.
- E-mail will be sent to you about your successful registration (required data + received registration fee(s)).
- Please remember to pay the registration and banquet registration fees here only. Accomodation should be paid directly to the Hotel.
|Account name:||Research Centre for Natural Sciences|
|Account keeping institution:||Hungarian State Treasury|
|Address of Bank:||Hold utca 4, 1054 Budapest, Hungary|
|Correspondent Bank:||National Bank of Hungary|
|Correspondent Bank SWIFT Code:||MANEHUHB|
|Payment comment:||ECS6 + Invoice number + Participant(s) name(s)|
If the cancellation request is received no later than 30 March 2020, 80% of the conference fee will be refunded. In case the cancellation occurs between 1st April to 30rd April 2020, the registration fee will be refunded to 50%. No refunds will be given after 1st May 2017.
In case of any problems or non-standard situations please contact us by email: info’at’chemcryst.hu or by our Contact Form.