There are a limited number of bursaries available thanks to the grants of ECA and IUCr. Graduate and PhD students and young scientists who are aged 35 or younger may apply to assist them in attending the ECS6. Bursaries will be awarded to help with travel and accommodation costs, but cannot be used to pay for registration.
The application has to contain the followings:
- Letter of interest (max half page, “name_interest.pdf/jpg)
- Support letter of your supervisor (“name_support.pdf/jpg”)
- Proof of your student status (“name_proof.pdf/jpg”). The certificate should be issued by the University. The copy of the student card is not accepted.
- Short CV together with Publication list (“name_CV.pdf/jpg)”)
- Abstract (“name_abstract.doc/docx/rtf” download abstract template)
Please register first then fill in the bursary application form.
All applications should be sent via the Bursary application form below.
The deadline for bursary application is 1st February 2020.